The random Bitcoin address at the bottom of the sidebar, intended as a way to ask for donations, has been replaced with the BitcoinPlus Widget. This allows visitors to mine me a few Bitcoins with their spare processor time via the magic of Java, while I get to do my part in asking for free money. To quote an old Ferengi proverb: “Why ask, when you can take?”
As stated on bitcoin.org and the Bitcoin wiki:
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer currency … [in which] new [Bit]coins are slowly “mined” into existence by following a mutually agreed-upon set of rules. A user “mining” bitcoins is running a program that searches tirelessly for a solution to a very difficult math problem whose difficulty is precisely known. The difficulty is automatically adjusted regularly so that the number of solutions found globally, by everyone, is constant: an average of 6 per hour.
More information on Bitcoin:
- The Etsy widget’s layout now jives better with the rest of the sidebar. Also fixed a broken link to the Etsy shop within the widget.
- Colors changed on FeedBurner link.
- Tags moved to the top of the sidebar.
- Updated OldE 4040 Theme to version 0.2
- added css text-shadow to title, tagline, navigation bar, header 1-6
- changed the color and style of the navigation bar
- removed stray placeholder " fuckin.... < ?php echo($GenTimeStart); ?>" from header.php
Diablo II: The Abyss
- Added SEO data to the page.
- Corrected a spelling mistake in the explanation paragraph.
- Updated the wording on the installation instructions. Added notes for users of Linux+Wine and Windows Vista/7.
- The new Runewords and Horadric Cube recipes don’t need their own pages. They are now one with the main D2: The Abyss page.